Monday, September 13, 2010

I'm Sick

No matter what the outcome of this is, I know that God only plans to make me stronger and closer to him. His will reaches far beyond my mir human questions like, "why now" or "why me." He has given me a love of my life and a family that could never be compared with. My questions aren't for me. It's for them. Do you ever feel like things seem to be the most difficult when life is already scattered with pot holes and road kill?
Perhaps our lives aren't the thing we should be thinking about.

It is after all just a body, on a rock floating in a perfect a black canvas of night that we call "space". We aren't here to make a name for our selves, God Gave us a name to remember (Jesus). Some how that famed death wasn't enough for us to pay soul attention too. This may not be true for everybody, but it is for me most of the time. I'm still working hard on what my life can look like when I take my life out of the picture.

Give me your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment